Rent a Car in Mamzar with Quick Drive
Get the reliable services for car rental in Al Mamzar at the most affordable prices
Al Mamzar is a locality in Dubai that is located close to Deira. It is also close to the border to Sharjah. But that is not all that there is to it. You would get a lot of things to do if you are an explorer at heart. At Quick Drive, we offer you the widest range of cars to choose from. So, when you are looking to rent a car in Mamzar, we will give you exactly what you need.
Quick Drive is one of the most trusted car rental companies in UAE and we make it easy for you to rent a car in Mamzar. Just give us a call, text us on WhatsApp or book online. Choose the car, tell us when and where you want it and we would make sure that you will have your car waiting for you.
At Quick Drive, your safety and comfort is our top priority. That’s why we maintain our cars at their best. Contact our team and discover how we give you the best services that you truly deserve.
Some Facts to Know When You Rent a Car in Mamzar
Al Mamzar is bordered by Al Waheda to the west, Sharjah to the east, Hor al Anz to the south and the Persian Gulf to the north. The E11 is the main highway that connects the area to Dubai as well as Sharjah.
You would get a lot of options when you are looking to rent a car in Mamzar. But before you choose one, you need to make sure that the company offers you the following advantages:
- It which allows you to pick up the car and drop it off at convenient locations. If you are new to the area, it might be a hassle for you to find the place!
- If you are looking to stay for a while, you should rent a car in Mamzar on a monthly basis. This would be cheaper and more convenient for you.
- You must ensure that the car is well-maintained. So, enquire how the car has been maintained
When you are looking to rent a car in Mamzar, Dubai, Quick Drive is one of the best options out there. We aim to give you the right experience when you are looking to hire a car. Some of our advantages:
- Choose from the widest range of cars from the top brands like Land Rover, Renault, Toyota, KIA and many more. You can get a top quality SUV, sedan or hatchback as per your needs
- Affordable prices
- Easy booking process
- Cars are well- maintained to give you a safe ride
- You can pick-up and drop your cars at convenient locations around you.
At Quick Drive, we make car rentals easy and hassle-free. We just need the following documents
For UAE Residents:
- Emirates ID.
- UAE Driving License.
For UAE Residents:
- Copy of your valid Passport
- Visit Visa (with Entry Stamp)
- Driving License
- International Driving Permit (IDP)
At Quick Drive, you can rent a car in Mamzar and the surrounding areas through our online booking process. To hire a car online just follow these steps.
Rent a Car through Our 24X7 Helpline
You can simply call our car rental company to book a car. Our lines are always open for you. Just call to tell us what you need and we will handle the rest.
- STEP 1:Choose a suitable car from the list of available cars. You can check the features of the car, seating and luggage capacity before you make the choice.
- STEP 2:Click on ‘HIRE NOW’. You can also get in touch with us via WhatsApp. To do that, simply click on the WhatsApp icon.
- STEP 3:You would get a redirect to the booking page. On this page, you would get details of the cost, security, insurance and other important matters. Check the details carefully and then go to the next step.
- STEP 4:Fill in the pick-up and drop location. You can also choose addons like GPS, child seat, SCDW or additional driver.
You can rent a car in Dubai for the following locations:
- JLT Dubai
- Dubai Marina
- Sheikh Zayed road
- Business Bay
- JBR Dubai
- Dubai Airport
- Dubai Deira
- Bur Dubai
- Silicon Oasis
- Arabian Ranches
- Dubai Motor City
- Abu Hail
- Al Barsha
- Al Jaddaf
- Dubai Downtown
- Dubai International City
- Dubai Sport City
- Oud Metha
- Dubai Palm Jumeirah
- Al Barari
- Al Garhoud
- Al Nahda Dubai
- Al Quoz
- Al Safa
- Baniyas Square
- Damascus Street, Dubai
- Discovery Gardens
- Dubai Creek
- Dubai Internet City (DIC)
- DIP (Dubai Investments Park)
- Dubai Mall
- Green Community
- Jebel Ali
- Jumeirah 1
- the Mall of Emirates
- Media City
- Ras al Khor
- Dubai Festival City
- Dubai Times Square
- Emirates Hills