Rent a Car in Dubai International City with Quick Drive
Easy and Affordable Solutions for Car Rental in Dubai International City
Dubai International City brings a ‘global’ touch to the city of Dubai. It is envisioned as a ‘country-themed architecture of residences, business, and tourist attractions’. Spread over 800 hectares (8 million square meters), the city has several districts named England, France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Morocco, Persia, China, Emirates. It also has a Central Business District (CBD). The plan of the International City is inspired by the traditional carpets of the Middle East. You can now rent a car in Dubai International City from Quick Drive and explore the area in your own way.
Dubai International City showcases the true image of 21st century Dubai. The skyscrapers that dominate the skyline will mesmerise you. But gazing at the skyscrapers is not the only thing that you can do, there are plenty of other things as well. To explore them in all their beauty, you can rent a car in Dubai International City from Quick Drive.
It is easy to hire a car in Dubai International City with Quick Drive. Just give us a call or book online. Just check the cars that we have, book the dates and the car would be there for you when you need it. So, why wait? Get in touch with us and get the best deals for car rental in Dubai International City.
Some Facts to Know When You Rent a Car in Dubai
- You must get the services of a company that allows you to pick up the car and drop it off at convenient locations. If you are new to the area, it might be a hassle for you to find the spot!
- If you are looking to stay for a while, you should rent a car in Dubai International City on a monthly basis. This would be cheaper and more convenient for you.
- You must ensure that the car is well-maintained.
- You get to choose from the widest range of cars from the top brands like Land Rover, Renault, Toyota, KIA and many more. You can get a top quality SUV, sedan or hatchback on hire
- • Affordable prices
- Simple and hassle free booking process
- Cars are well- maintained to give you a safe ride
- You can pick-up and drop your cars at convenient locations around you.
At Quick Drive, we make car rentals easy and hassle-free. We just need the following documents
For UAE Residents:
- Emirates ID
- UAE Driving License
- Copy of your valid Passport
- Visit Visa (with Entry Stamp)
- Driving License
- International Driving Permit (IDP)
Rent a Car through Our 24X7 Helpline
You can simply call our car rental company to book a car. Our lines are always open for you. Just call to tell us what you need and we will handle the rest.
Booking a Car Online
At Quick Drive, you can rent a car the surrounding areas through our online booking process. To hire a car online just follow these steps.
- STEP 1 : Choose a suitable car from the list of available cars. You can check the features of the car, seating and luggage capacity before you make the choice
- STEP 2 : Click on ‘HIRE NOW’. You can also get in touch with us via WhatsApp. To do that, simply click on the Whatsapp icon.
- STEP 3 : You would get a redirect to the booking page. On this page, you would get details of the cost, security, insurance and other important matters. Check the details carefully and then go to the next step.
- STEP 4 : Fill in the pick up and drop location. You can also choose addons like GPS, child seat, SCDW or additional driver.
- STEP 5 : Give your name and other details. Have a special requests? Go ahead and write about that as well.
- STEP 6 : Once all that is done, our representative would call you and get you a car ASAP
You can rent a car in Dubai for the following locations:
- JLT Dubai
- Dubai Marina
- Sheikh Zayed road
- Business Bay
- JBR Dubai
- Dubai Airport
- Dubai Deira
- Bur Dubai
- Silicon Oasis
- Arabian Ranches
- Dubai Motor City
- Abu Hail
- Al Barsha
- Al Jaddaf
- Dubai Downtown
- Dubai International City
- Dubai Sport City
- Oud Metha
- Dubai Palm Jumeirah
- Al Barari
- Al Garhoud
- Al Nahda Dubai
- Al Quoz
- Al Safa
- Baniyas Square
- Damascus Street, Dubai
- Discovery Gardens
- Dubai Creek
- Dubai Internet City (DIC)
- DIP (Dubai Investments Park)
- Dubai Mall
- Green Community
- Jebel Ali
- Jumeirah 1
- the Mall of Emirates
- Media City
- Ras al Khor
- Dubai Festival City
- Dubai Times Square
- Emirates Hills